What are the energy-saving principles of high-end inverters?
We all know that when the inverter works, you know the energy saving principle of the high-end converter.
Let's let the energy-saving principle of the high-end inverter of Sanke inverter manufacturers.
1. Frequency conversion and energy saving: in order to ensure the reliability of our production, there will be some room for all kinds of production machinery to design power. The motor cannot run at full capacity.
In addition to meeting the requirements of Power Drive, excess force increases the consumption of active power, which leads to waste of electric energy.
When the pressure is high, the running speed of the motor can be reduced. It can also save energy under constant pressure.
When the motor speed changes from N1 to N2, the motor shaft power (P)The changes are as follows: P2/P1 = (N2/N1)
3, indicating that reducing the motor speed can achieve considerable energy saving effect.
2. Dynamic adjustment and energy saving: quickly adapt to load changes and provide the most effective voltage.
The inverter has 5000 times/second measurement and control output functions in the software, so that the output of the motor is always running efficiently.
3. The V/F curve can be automatically adjusted by the frequency conversion self-frequency conversion function: the V/F curve can be automatically adjusted under the condition of ensuring the output torque of the motor.
The output torque of the motor is reduced, the input current is reduced, and the energy saving state is achieved.
4. Frequency conversion start energy saving: when the motor starts at full voltage, due to the starting torque of the motor, it is necessary to absorb 7 times of the rated current of the motor from the power grid, and the starting current fluctuates greatly in the power grid voltage and voltage.
There are still many damages, which will increase line loss and damage. After soft start, the starting current can be from 0-
The rated current of the motor reduces the impact of the starting current on the power grid, saves electricity and reduces the inertia of the starting inertia to ensure high inertia equipment and prolong the use of the equipment. Life.
5. Increase the power factor and save energy: the motor generates torque through the electromagnetic action of the stator winding and the rotor winding. The winding has inductance effect.
For the power grid, the impedance characteristic is inductive, and the motor absorbs a large amount of reactive power during operation, resulting in a low power factor.
After adopting the frequency conversion energy-saving governor, its performance has been changed to AC-Straight-
After rectification and filtering, the load characteristics change.
The inverter has anti-grid impedance characteristics and high power factor, which reduces reactive power loss.
Of course, if the environmental requirements must be accelerated, the energy saving effect of the inverter is still more obvious.
The frequency converter without speed regulation does not save electricity and can only increase the power factor.