Seven methods and advantages of adjusting stepping motor speed
Seven methods and advantages of adjusting stepping motor speed. With the rapid development of power electronics technology, the performance index of variable frequency speed regulation can completely reach or even exceed that of DC motor speed regulation system.
By adjusting the pulse frequency of the input driver and the subdivision parameters of the driver, the function of adjusting the rotating speed of the stepping motor is actually to control the number of steps of the stepping motor per unit time.
Shenzhen ruite electromechanical Technology Co. , Ltd. is located in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, is a research and development, production, sales of stepper motor driver, servo driver, stepper motor, servo motor and spindle servo motor products in one of the stepper motor manufacturers 1 change the number of speed: advantages: (1) no additional slip loss, high efficiency;
(2) the control circuit is simple, easy to maintain and low in price;
(3) smooth speed regulation with higher efficiency can be obtained by cooperating with stator voltage regulation or electromagnetic slip clutch.
Disadvantages: staged speed regulation cannot realize stepless and smooth speed regulation, and due to the limitation of motor structure and manufacturing process, it can only realize 2 ~ The speed regulation range of the three polar pairs is quite limited.
2 Frequency conversion speed regulation: Advantages: ① No additional slip loss, high efficiency and wide speed regulation range;
(2) for occasions with long running time at low load or frequent starting and stopping, the purpose of saving electricity and protecting the motor can be achieved.
Disadvantages: The technology is more complicated and the price is higher.
3 Commutator motor speed regulation: Advantages: ① It has simple structure of AC synchronous motor and good speed regulation performance of DC motor;
(2) use power supply voltage at low speed and step motor back potential to convert current naturally at high speed, which is reliable in operation;
③ No additional slip loss, high efficiency, suitable for starting and speed regulating of high-speed and large-capacity synchronous motors.
Disadvantages: The overload capacity is low, and the capacity of the original motor cannot be fully exerted.
4 cascade speed regulation: Advantages: ① the slip energy generated in the speed regulation process can be used back. High efficiency;
② Device capacity and speed range is proportional to the for use with 70% ~ 95% speed regulation.
Disadvantages: low power factor, harmonic interference, no braking torque during normal operation, suitable for single quadrant operation load.
35 series two-phase stepping motor 5 stator voltage regulation and speed regulation: Advantages: ① simple circuit, small device volume and low price; 2 easy to use and maintain.
Disadvantages: ① slip loss is increased in the speed regulation process, which causes the rotor to heat up and has low efficiency;
(2) the speed regulation range is relatively small, and (3) high slip motors, such as specially designed torque motors, are required, so their characteristics are relatively soft and generally applicable to asynchronous motors below 55kW.
6 electromagnetic slip clutch speed regulation: Advantages: ① simple structure, small capacity of control device and low value; (2) reliable operation and easy maintenance; (3) no harmonic interference.
Disadvantages: ① large speed loss, because the electromagnetic slip clutch itself has a large slip, the maximum speed of the output shaft is only 80% of the synchronous speed of the motor ~ 90%;
(2) in the process of speed regulation, the poor power is all converted into loss in the form of heat energy, with low efficiency.
7 rotor series resistance speed regulation: Advantages: ① low technical requirements and easy to master; (2) low equipment cost; (3) no electromagnetic harmonic interference.
Disadvantages: ① cast iron resistors can only be adjusted in stages.
If liquid resistance is used for stepless speed regulation, maintenance and maintenance requirements are higher;
(2) in the process of speed regulation, the additional slip power is all converted into the loss in the form of the series resistance heating, with low efficiency. The speed range is not big.
TAG stepping, motor, motor, motor speed motor speed adjustment