Matters needing attention in step motor selection, step motor is called step motor, step motor is called step Motor 1, step motor is applied to low-speed occasions---The speed per minute does not exceed 1000 revolutions ,(0. 6666PPS at 9 degrees), Preferably at 1000-3000PPS (0. 9 degrees)
When used, it can work here through a speed reducer. At this time, the motor has high working efficiency and low noise.
2. When the motor is loaded at a high speed or with a large inertia, it is generally not started at the working speed, but gradually increases the frequency and speed, and the motor does not lose step, second, it can reduce noise and improve the positioning accuracy of the stop.
3. In case of high precision, it should be solved by mechanical deceleration, increasing the speed of the motor, or using a driver with high subdivision fraction. A 5-phase motor can also be used, but the price of the whole system is relatively expensive, there are few manufacturers, and the argument that they are eliminated is Layman.
7. The motor should not work in the vibration zone. If necessary, it can be solved by changing voltage, current or adding some damping.
4, stepping motor is best not to use the whole step state, the vibration is large in the whole step state.
5. Due to historical reasons, only motors with a nominal voltage of 12V use 12 V. The voltage values of other motors are not the driving voltage Volts. The driving voltage can be selected according to the driver (Suggestion: 57BYG adopts DC 24 V-
36 V, 86BYG adopts DC 50 V, 110BYG adopts 80V higher than DC)
, Of course, 12V voltage in addition to 12V constant voltage drive can also use other driving power supply, but to consider the temperature rise.
6. For loads with large moment of inertia, a large base number motor should be selected. 7. The motor is at 600PPS (0. 9 degrees)
The following work should be driven by small current, large inductance and low voltage.
8. The principle of selecting the motor first and then the drive should be followed.
Related reading: stepping motor motion principle, differences between stepping motor controller and servo motor controller!
TAG stepping motor selection