How to choose servo motor and reducer?
How do you choose servo motor and reducer?
For example, how to choose a motor with a inertia of 400W in Panasonic MFMA and a reducer with a reduction ratio of about 60?
Answer: 1. Confirm that your load rated torque is less than the rated output torque of the reducer; 2. The rated torque of the servo motor * reduction ratio is greater than the rated torque of the load.
3. The moment of inertia of the load converted to the servo motor through the reducer shall be within the allowable range of the servo motor.
4. Confirm that the accuracy of the reducer can meet your control requirements.
5. The structure and size of the reducer can not only meet the requirements of the equipment, but also be connected with the selected servo motor.
Panasonic MFMA400W cost performance is not very good, it is better to choose a other brand, our company agent servo motor and servo matching special reducer, can help you select and connect.
Servo stepping motor, Q: How do you judge that the selected reducer can be structurally connected with the selected servo motor?
I need the output of the speed reducer. The speed reduction ratio greater than 50Nm is between 80 and 100, and the load moment of inertia is between 10kgm2 and 20kgm2. What kind of speed reducer and servo motor is the best answer: there is no need to specify a motor, as long as the motor and reducer are matched to meet your requirements (Function and performance)
, Then you can use it, and ask the price at most.
The most important is the motor shaft length, shaft thickness, shaft form and external installation size. 1. First, make sure that you really need a reducer, such as a small motor outputting large torque or low speed, etc; 2. Determine the torque of the reducer output shaft; 3, determine the input shaft speed and reduction ratio;
4. Choose the reducer according to the size of the machine flange, and if the torque of the output shaft is insufficient, return to 2 to re-match;
5. Whether its working temperature, backlash, etc. are satisfied (Can also be placed in the first step);
Q: How can I judge whether the selected reducer can be structurally connected with the selected servo motor?
I need the output of the speed reducer. The speed reduction ratio greater than 50Nm is between 80 and 100, and the load moment of inertia is between 10kgm2 and 20kgm2. What kind of speed reducer and servo motor is the best? Is the load inertia so large?
Answer: the matching size of the shaft extension of the motor and the connection interface of the reducer has always been!
I think the general structure of DC servo motor reducer can be replaced by DC torque motor, which is much more accurate!
Related reading: Solutions to servo interference problems servo motor precision TAG servo motor Reducer