How about the linear stepping motor and whether the performance of the linear stepping motor is good? How is the performance of linear stepping motor?
Stepping motor manufacturers answer for you, linear stepping motor is more and more widely used in various occupations in modern industrial production, so what are the advantages of linear stepping motor after all?
1. Linear stepping motor completely replaces DC motor for speed regulation, comprehensively replaces frequency converter, variable frequency motor for speed regulation, comprehensively replaces asynchronous motor, and speed reducer for speed regulation;
2, with all the advantages of the traditional DC motor, together with the elimination of carbon brush, slip ring structure;
3, can run at low speed and high power, can save the reducer to directly drive large load; 4, small size, light weight, large output;
5. Excellent torque characteristics, good torque performance at medium and low speeds, large starting torque and small starting current;
6. Stepless speed regulation, wide speed regulation range and strong overload capability;
7, soft start and soft stop, good braking characteristics, can save the original mechanical braking or electromagnetic braking device;
8. The efficiency is high, the motor itself has no excitation loss and carbon brush loss, eliminates multi-stage deceleration loss, and the induction power saving rate can reach 20% ~ 60%, only one year to save electricity to recover the purchase cost;
9, high reliability, good stability, strong adaptability, simple repair and maintenance;
10, resistance to fluctuations, low noise, small sensation, smooth work, long life;
11, no radio interference, no sparks, especially suitable for explosive places, explosion-proof type;
12. Trapezoidal wave magnetic field motor and positive rotation wave magnetic field motor can be selected as required.
Related reading: AC servo motor manufacturers decrypt the advantages of servo motor, precision grade/data of stepping motor motor and which data are related to TAG linear stepping motor?